Australia is considered as one of top countries for their Healthcare industry. In specific, nursing as a career has a high demand and always proved to be a rewarding one, both fiscally and emotionally. It also provides an opportunity to make a real difference to the health and well being of people.
According the Occupation Ceiling Value 2018, 19 from the DHA, until the invitation round 11/08/201, we can see the high potential opportunity to get PR through Registered Nurses:
IMMI only sent out 293 invitations while this occupation ceiling is up to 17,322 (1.6%).
The primary requirements:
- English language proficiency:
- IELTS academic: a minimum overall score of 7.0 and a minimum score of 7.0 (each of the 4 bands)
- PTE: 65+ overall (65+ for each of the 4 skills)
- Occupational English Test (OET) for nurses: minimum score of B in each of the four components – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Education equivalence
- Higher education accredited programs (Bachelor/Master degrees)
- Graduation certificate and basic transcript (this includes qualifications from overseas)
- A transcript that contains a breakdown of the number of hours completed in both the theoretical and practical components of the course.
Note: If you have oversea nursing degree, we will be able to provide you more information
Salary/wages: as a registered nurse, you can easily earn an average of $61,000 annually.
Though, you can earn upto or even higher than $100,000 if you land into these 10 highly paid specialisations:
- Certified registered nurse anaesthetists
- Nurse researcher
- Mental health nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse midwife
- Paediatric nurse (responsible for treating children)
- Orthopaedic nurse (assist with surgery, physical therapy and rehabilitation)
- Nurse practitioner (entry position)
- Clinical nurse specialist
- Geriatric nurse (provide care for elderly and aging patients)
- Neonatal nurses (specialised in the care of new-born babies)
EVEN BETTER .. there may be a higher chance to get an invitation for the Nursing occupations, even with minimum 65 skilled migration points, as it’s less competitive; you already stand a HIGH CHANCE to get PR
AGS Office: Suite 1, 353 Chapel Rd, Bankstown 2200
Mobile: 0430334299 (Viber, WhapsApp, Zalo, Tango)